Monday, October 8, 2012

10,000 Hits

I can’t believe it!  Our little ol’ blog has surpassed 10,000 hits!

Here is the most popular post (and one of my all-time favorites): One Year Later

I’m pretty sure you’re not here for my writing.  And I’m betting you’re not here because the story of our lives is so completely fascinating.  Though, I think some of our days could be the basis for a reality show!

I’m guessing most of you are here because of him:

10-2012-Daniel

Which is fine by me!  These {almost} 18 months with Daniel have been the most amazing and enjoyable of my life.  He has brought something new to my heart.  More peace, more love, more joy.  His presence in our family has brought a sense of calm.  He has helped us to slow down, live in the moment and celebrate the little things in life.  He is a ray of sunshine in my soul!

I hope our little blog has been an inspiration to someone out there.  That maybe one person has come away with a greater appreciation for people with Down syndrome, or any disability.

Thanks for coming along on this journey with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment