Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pictures Anyone?

I don’t have much to say today (I’ve started 3 different posts and then deleted them), so how ‘bout some pictures?  They’re more enjoyable than reading my ramblings anyway!

This is Rachel’s picture of Grandpa, with fingers and toes included!  This girl LOVES to draw!

0874

Here is Caleb’s drawing (not sure what it is…but I think it has something to do with Grandma & Grandpa).  He has really taken a liking to drawing and coloring as well.

0852

Brotherly love.

0859

I am amazed how much Emily likes animals, especially after her run-in with the stray cat last year (which resulted in a stay at the hospital)!  At least this cat isn’t a stray.

0815_0816

Josh has a serious Lego addiction.  All he wanted for his birthday was Legos (oh, and colored pencils).  Pretty soon we’re going to need an entire room just for all the Legos!  He’s quite the builder though.  And he spends a lot of time doing Lego building with Jared, so I guess they’re not all bad!  This is Josh’s version of the windmills we saw on our way to Denver.  Not too shabby!

0856_0857

One of the ceiling tiles at the hospital.  I think I would be frightened if I woke up and saw this above my head!

0938

First time in the swing.  I had to shove a blanket around him to keep him from face-planting into the tray or flopping over the side.  He LOVED it!

1100_1106

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment