Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Best

My favorite post of the week!!  This is turning out to be a lot of fun!  Without further ado…

Quote of the week: “Mom…Josh called me a tattletale!!”  (Caleb, who had been tattling for 15 minutes prior to proving himself as a tattletale.)

“That does not make any sense, Grandma!” is a close second. (Caleb, again.)

Best blog post I read this week: My Angry Down Syndrome Awareness Post at Mostly True Stuff.  Please take a minute to read this if you haven’t.  It’s definitely worth your time!

Photo of the week: Rachel climbed into bed with Caleb last night.  (I really don’t think there’s anything I love more than peeking in on my sleeping children.)

 1342

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the Tattletale......had a few of those myself. Sweet pictures. You are very blessed.

    Tammy and Parker
    www.prayingforparker.com

    ReplyDelete