Thursday, October 27, 2011

11 Years Ago…

Eleven years ago, I became a mother!  (I can’t believe it has already been 11 years!!!)  That was one of the greatest days of my life.

Happy happy birthday to my beautiful girl!

1375

I am so glad Emily got to be our first child.  She has taught me so much about how to be a mom.  She is such a great helper.  I couldn’t possibly do everything I do without her.  She is a great sister to her siblings, and a super friend.  She is a hard worker.  She is creative.  She likes boy toys, but she’s also a girly-girl who likes nail polish, lipstick and dressing up.

She is an awesome student and is doing so well in middle school.  She is the youngest in her grade (probably by close to 2 months) but she is right at the top with her grades.  She LOVES to read…sometimes a little too much!

We love you Emmy!  You are such an important part of our family.  We are thankful you belong to us, and I’m so thankful that you made me a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment