Saturday, July 31, 2010

Paul McCartney

Jared and I went to see Paul McCartney perform at Rio Tinto Stadium in Salt Lake on July 13.  It was the most fun I’ve had in years!  It was worth every penny – not just to see Paul – but to see Jared as excited as a kid on Christmas morning!

The concert was amazing – just under 3 hours long with 2 encores!  And some fireworks thrown in to add a little spice.  Despite being nearly 70 years old, Paul McCartney was incredible!  He was like a teenager on stage, totally in his element.  To say it was entertaining would be a huge understatement!

Unfortunately, we didn’t bring our camera.  But thanks to a few sites on the web, we’ve got a few memories.  Here is some of what we saw…

image

I am sure if he ever comes back to Utah, we will be enjoying ourselves again.  But I’m thankful for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I got to spend with my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment