Sunday, June 26, 2011

Proud

I have the 5 cutest kids, and don’t even try to argue with me about it!  From the tops of their heads to the tips of their toes, they’re all just adorable.  I never knew I could love anyone so fiercely.  That love can sometimes bring me to tears.  I’m so thankful that I get to be their mom!

                        EmJoshRachel

                                              CalebDaniel

We had a crazy week – swimming lessons, baseball games, softball games, doctors appointments, housework, meetings, yardwork – and I came to realize even more just how precious my kids are to me.  They make all the craziness of life worth it!  It is so gratifying to see them learn new things and tackle big responsibilities.  To see those moments when they just “get it” brings a smile to my face and makes me want to throw my hands into the air while I do a little victory dance.  I treasure those proud mommy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment