Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthday Boy

Caleb is the birthday boy…3 years old!!  How can that be?!?!  I remember the feeling I had upon finding out I was pregnant with him, wondering how on earth I could possibly do this again so soon.  And then, snuggling him in the hospital the day he was born, I wondered why in the world I had been so worried!

Can you believe he started out like this?!?

Caleb's b-day HPIM2455

And now, he’s 3 years old…such a big boy!

SDC17052 

Of all the words I could use to describe Caleb – curious, smart, energetic, funny, musical, outgoing, happy - BUSY is the only one that truly sums up who he is!  He goes and goes and goes, even when his needle is past empty.  He fuels his engine by sucking up all the juice that life has to offer.  And all the sweetness that oozes out of him makes up for those hang-wringing, exasperating moments.  Those great big eyes and super long eyelashes certainly help too!

Caleb loves Star Wars, Legos, Iron Man, Lightning McQueen..he’s all boy!  But he can feed and dress a baby doll just as good as any girl!  He’ll make a great dad some day.

He loves to eat, but likes to sound like his older siblings, so he frequently says, “Oh…disgusting!!” when I tell him what’s for dinner.

We are so lucky and blessed to have Caleb in our family.  He is such a little fire and definitely brightens up the dynamics in our family.

We love you Caleb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment