Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thoughts for Today

I should play basketball more often than every 15 years! Maybe then I wouldn't seem - and FEEL - so OLD!!!

Reading with Emily is one of my most favorite things. I should do it more often.

Hugs and kisses go a long way.

My husband is truly AmaZinG!!

Having a January thaw is nice, but very bad at the same time - it makes me trunky for my favorite season - SPRING!!

The funniest and simplest things are sometimes the most entertaining for a child. Like a rubberband stretched over a shoe - go figure!

Siblings are naturally so loving to each other. How come they fight so much?

Health is such a blessing. I just noticed a picture of Rachel on my computer that reminded me of this thought. She was less than a day old and had tubes and wires everywhere. Oh how I remember how difficult those days were. And the peace I felt at the same time was unforgettable. It's funny how that happens - peace in the face of such difficulty. Such a tender mercy from a loving Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment