Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Guessing Game!!!

I just spent this much money



(that's $$DOLLARS$$ folks)


on ONE item today.



Can anyone guess what I purchased??


A new outfit maybe??


How about first payment on a new vehicle???


Services of a personal physician for a day to get rid of all the ickies going 'round this house??


Maybe a new piece of furniture for our home?


Well, this is what I got



A 30-day supply of medicine that keeps Crohn's disease at bay,

or at least lets me feel good enough to do all the things I'm supposed to do.

I HAVE INSURANCE!!!!!

Does anyone else think this is OUTRAGEOUS???

By the way, if I didn't have insurance, I would have paid this much

$740.62

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I guess the good news is there is medicine to help you feel good enough to do all you do.

    ReplyDelete