Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What a Surprise!

I was pleasantly surpirsed to get a message on my answering machine that a good friend from Santa Barbara, Amanda Allen, was in town with her kids. Not only was Amanda my visiting teacher, but she was also one of my greatest friends while we were in Cali. Our kids loved to play together, so when we met at Willow Park, it was just like old times! The weather was so nice, it actually felt like we were in Santa Barbara! Here are Bryce, Josh, Nicole and Emily posing for a picture before they ran off to play.



Thanks for getting in touch with us, Amanda! How fun to catch up again. We hope all goes well with baby #3 and keeping up with Bryce, Nicole, and life in general. If anyone can do it, it's you!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I guess my computer was having some issues, because today all these posts showed up. Sounds like you've been having so much fun! Amanda came by for a visit. How fun! Next time we are in Utah, we will definitely try to catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete