Friday, August 18, 2006

He's back!

For the last couple of weeks, Josh has been like Ghandi! Getting him to eat was almost as painful as getting Emily to relax for shots and getting her blood drawn. It just wasn't happening!! Day after day he would subsist on maybe a couple hundred calories. Wish I could do that! I think the real Josh is back, though. This morning, after eating an entire bowl of oatmeal, he said he was STILL HUNGRY! Don't know how that could be possible, but hey, it's Josh! So I told him to have some yogurt, which he readily agreed to and gobbled up quickly. Now, just an hour or so after he finished his PBJ and some peaches, he's complaining that he's hungry again and he can't wait. I wonder what he'll be like in 10 years or so...don't think I'm ready for that yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment