Monday, January 6, 2014

Feeling Crafty

It’s soooo cold.  And wintery.  Oh, it’s January?  I swear it’s the longest month of the year!  January should be its own season.

I heard that today is called “Blue Monday,” because by now most people’s resolutions are a thing of the past.  Hahaha…ha…ha…??  Really?  They’re that short-lived?   And THAT is why I haven’t been big on making resolutions in the past.  I said “IN THE PAST!!”  I made some this year.  Just three.  And they have nothing to do with a gym or food.  Hopefully they’ll last longer than a measly 6 days.

I find it kind of ironic that, in my craft craziness over the past couple of days, the major color theme has been BLUE.  And I finished my project today, on BLUE MONDAY.  Feast your eyes on the blue monday wreath, which is hanging so proudly on my front door.

01-2014-Winter-Wreath

01-2014-Winter-Wreath-close

 

I like it.  A lot.  And I don’t feel one bit blue about it.

Happy January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment