Monday, May 30, 2011

Hoarders: Rachel Edition

SDC16983 

What you see here is a pile of junk.  It includes coloring pages, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, a toy baby bottle, a valentine, a pencil, a jelly bracelet, and even some music money.  You might think these are just items gathered while I cleaned the house today.  Guess again!

Jared pulled this pile of junk out of Rachel’s pillowcase last night as he put her to bed!  Yes, it seems that my daughter is a hoarder.  She said these were all things Emily gave her.  What I have come to discover is that she hides things in her pillowcase that she isn’t supposed to have.  So I believe what she SHOULD have said was,

“Those are all the things I’ve taken from Emily’s room while she’s been at school and I don’t want to get in trouble, so I shoved them all in my pillowcase where no one will ever be able to find them!”

No comments:

Post a Comment