Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

As I watched Rachel and Caleb lovingly stroke Jared's clean-shaven face last night, I was reminded again how lucky and blessed I am to have such a wonderful man as my husband and the father of our children. He is firm, yet gentle; fun at all the right moments; patient and understanding; loving and supportive. He is such a great example of faith and obedience, of trust and integrity. He loves his children dearly, and I know that they know it.

I love you Jared! Thank you for helping me along this journey called parenthood. There is no one I would rather travel with than you!

I am also so thankful to Jared's dad - for helping to raise such a wonderful son, and for being a father to me. I appreciate your wisdom, your faith, and your love.

And to my Dad - I miss you! I can't do a thing in my yard without thinking about you. I can't try a new recipe without thinking about you. I wonder about you all the time. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment