Sunday, June 10, 2012

Preschool Graduate and a Haircut

My sweet Rachel went and got herself graduated from preschool!

Rach-grad-2

We enjoyed her graduation program and ceremony last week.  It was a HOT day, but she did a super job singing the songs they had worked on for the program.

She even got a diploma and got to throw her cap!

Rach-grad-3

We will miss Miss Patty and Miss Maggie!  They are fun teachers and Rachel really enjoyed getting to spend time with them this past year.  I  still can’t believe she is five and ready to go to Kindergarten!!  Sniffle, sniffle, sob, sob, sob!!  What happened to my baby?!?!

In other news…I finally gave Daniel his first haircut!!  It was so long-overdue.  Those first haircuts are so much fun, but so sad at the same time.  It’s amazing how a few snips with the scissors can make my baby look like a little boy!

I put him in the tub with a sucker to get the job done.

Haircut-2

He was pretty squirmy but enjoyed his first sucker and didn’t seem to mind the haircut.

Haircut-3

This is the only time in my life I wish I was Edward Scissorhands.

Haircut-4

I knew it was time to stop when we had rinsed the sucker a few times and he started going for clumps of hair!  Gonna have to be good enough!

Haircut-5

My grown-up boy!  Such a little heart breaker!

Haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment