Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Little Change

Hello folks!  Just wanted to let you know about a little change here on the ol’ blog.

Unfortunately there are people in this world who are dishonest and will do who-knows-what with pictures posted on blogs.  I have heard too many awful stories about this happening, and I have been a little worried about my own children being exploited because of what I have put on this blog.

To help keep this from happening, I have made some changes so that pictures cannot be copied (and I think it is pretty much fool-proof).  If you click on a picture, it will no longer open in a new window.  And, if you right-click, you will get a nice little message about not being able to do that!

If you are family trying to print pictures, just let me know and I’ll get you a full-sized copy of what you want.  If you are friends, the same applies.  If you are a stranger, you’re just out of luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, tell me how you did that would you? I'd be interested in doing the same. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do this? I am very interested in knowing. I don't want to make my private so this little tidbit would help.

    ReplyDelete