Monday, March 14, 2011

Mr. Chubby Cheeks

Take a look at the cheeks on this guy!!

ultrasound 3-14

Are those not THE cutest things!?!?  I still can’t believe how filled out he looks!  They estimated him as weighing over 5 pounds – and we’ve still got a good 5-6 weeks to go!  Oh my!

The tech (who I loved and wish would have done all the previous ultrasounds) said he’s got a full head of hair!  I sure hope she’s right!

Everything looks the same, so the doc. felt there wouldn’t be a need to continue with the ultrasounds.  Shucks!  It has been nice to get a peek at him every month or so.

I also get 2 more appointments with my regular OB – yay!!!  Frosting on the cake for today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! I sure hope things continue to go smoothly with your last few weeks of pregnancy. I'm sure you are anxious and excited to meet your new little babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is such a cute pictures. I love it. It's pretty special to have one that good from an ultrasound! I bet it's hair is red!!

    ReplyDelete