Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catching Up

Jared is gone and I’m bored and trying to keep my thoughts from wandering, so I thought I’d do a little catch up here on the ol’ blog.

Emily the birthday girl – 10 years old!SDC16275

The fall this year made for a rough time with asthma.SDC16273

Halloween cuties…a witch, a pumpkin, a fairy, and a ninja.SDC16302

Sailing away in a banana boat… SDC16329

Thanksgiving at home….yum!SDC16342

The only problem with having Thanksgiving dinner at your own home is the LEFTOVERS! I can handle them for a day or two, but by Saturday night I was getting pretty sick of them! So we threw the turkey in the blender, along with some celery, green onions, mushrooms and mayo, gave it all a good chop, and used it as a sandwich filling. It was a yummy way to use up the rest of the turkey and the rolls (which were starting to get a little dry). I thought it would have been good with some grapes, and Jared thought it would have been good with some chopped apples. Either way, it was delicious, and even the kids loved it.

Ward Christmas party Nativity, performed by the senior primary. That’s Emily as Mary by the manger. Last year they had a real live baby. I think Emily was a little disappointed that it was only a doll this year. SDC16352

No comments:

Post a Comment