Monday, July 6, 2009

Fully Dressed & Shake Shake Shake

Rachel loves loves LOVES to dance. Somehow it turned into "shake your booty" and is completely hilarious to watch. Anyone who has seen it knows exactly what I'm talking about! Emily and Josh were running around with the camera the other day and managed to coax it out of her. For your enjoyment, I present "Shake Shake Shake!"

Here she is on the kitchen floor...


...and workin' it on the piano bench!
Shake what your momma gave ya!


On a different note, Rachel is so compassionate and completely obsessed with dolls - big, small, girl, boy - doesn't matter. But, it seems that if they're fully clothed she wants their clothes off, and if they're naked, she wants to get them dressed. Go figure! I guess she wanted to make sure her naked little doll was all taken care of during nap time. This is what I found when Rachel woke up from her nap one day...
The doll is wearing a pair of Rachel's pants - with both legs stuck into one leg of the pants! Which is the way Rachel frequently dresses herself! Consequently, this was a day that Rachel took her pants and pull-up off and changed into a different pair of pants (with no undies on) because she knew she shouldn't poop in her pull-up! Yeah, that was a fun one! Sheesh!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I think we had a booty shaker at one time too. :)

    About the bingo cards, I got the idea from Stacy Julian's blog, I have a link to her on my blog. She has a bingo card you can download, and I changed mine a bit, and made it bigger, personalized it. This is only the first week we have been doing it, so we will see how it goes. I may need to make it a little smaller, I think I had squares enough for 7 a day...and they've really only been doing 3-4. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete