Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 10th anniversary!! And it's a magical one too, because it's also the 10th of the month!! I had planned to put some pictures of our wedding day in this post, but for some reason, our older pictures aren't showing up on the computer! So instead, here is some fun trivia about the past 10 years...

  • Location of our wedding: Salt Lake Temple
  • Places we've lived: 6 (4 different cities)
  • Most we've paid for rent (not a mortgage): $1700 a month
  • Least we've paid for rent: $440 (our first apartment, 2 bedrooms, no A/C, but a great little apartment)
  • Number of jobs (Jared+Heather): 9 (I think)
  • Number of degrees received (just since we've been married): 3
  • Number of perfect children: 4!!!
  • Number of vehicles: we're currently on #5 and #6
  • Tax seasons we've made it through: 8!!
  • Number of gardens we've planted: 5

And now, 10 things I love about Jared (in no particular order):
  • He's handsome
  • He's strong
  • He's a hard-worker, willing to provide for our family
  • He loves music
  • He is thoughtful
  • He loves to play games
  • He is smart, and also wise
  • He is trustworthy
  • He has a rock-solid testimony
  • He loves me, even when I'm my absolute worst!
I love you Jared! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! Thank you for being my husband and wanting me for your wife! I look forward to the rest of eternity with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment